30W Microwave Sensor Solar LED Street Light
The ENSA™ SSL-B series features motion-powered, solar-charged LED street lights, designed to easily deliver lighting to any outdoor location. These pole-mounted lights provide good coverage with a wide 145° beam angle in cool white colour. The light can be set to always be active from dusk to dawn, or only when motion is detected with the adjustable motion sensor.
The solar panel unit features a 30W motion activated LED street light plus, the entire system is powered by a rechargeable LiFePo₄ battery. The LED street light and the LiFePo₄ battery are all combined into the one solar panel unit.
These lights are fully self-sufficient, not requiring any external cabling. This makes them excellent for use in remote locations such as rural roads, power stations & construction sites, as well as general use in streets, parks, schools, farms and more.
• 30W motion activated solar powered street light
• 80W monocrystalline silicon solar panel with LiFePO4 internal battery
• 5700K cool white colour temperature
• Outstanding energy efficiency at >180lm/W performance
• Up to 21% conversion rate monocrystalline solar panels
• Dusk/dawn switch, motion sensing & on-time delay
• Configure power output for different times of the day
• 60° tilt-adjustable LED modules for lighting customisation
• Multiple days of use from full charge (sensor mode, overcast)
• IP65 weather rated with included bird guard (optional)
*Pole not included
|Motion Detection||Microwave Motion Sensor|
|Beam Angle||145° x 75°|
|Reflector / Diffuser||N/A|
|Housing Adjustments||60° tilt-adjustable LED modules|