Residential IP Intercom Door Station
The INTIPRDSJ is a single channel video intercom solution ideal for homes and single-premises buildings. It can be operated via a single backlit button or via NFC-capable card, with voice prompts to inform the user about door lock, call & resident status. Also features door sensor and door strike integration, remote unlock via smartphone and visitor audio/video messaging functions.
• 1/4’’ 1.0MP camera with 122° FOV
• Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way talk
• Built-in NFC card reader for keycard access (up to 10,000 NFC cards)
• Connect with intercom monitor(s) via Ethernet
• Door control, alarm and RS485 input/output relays
• Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
• Power over Ethernet (12VDC, 802.3af)
• IP65 rated weather resistant matte plastic body (front plate)
* We recommended that Door Stations are mounted in a sheltered location, not exposed directly to weather, as only the front plate is weather resistant.
* When installing the Door Station, apply outdoor silicone sealant between the Door Station & the wall, & seal the hole that has been created for the cable to prevent water ingress. If using a mounting box, ensure the box is sealed, & the included waterproof rubber seals are used when installing the screws.